Available in both Crank and Link Motion:
The AIDA NS1 straightside press, available in both crank and link motion models, has a unitized straightside frame construction which reduces deflection and enables high-precision forming. Features such as centered and full length slide guides, a forced recirculating lubrication system, AIDA’s Hydraulic Overload Protection System, and more make the NS1 a high performance stamping machine.
The optimum link motion of the NS1-NL Series, based on AIDA’s long experience and continuing technology improvement is suitable for drawing, bending, and compression works, and it widens the application range of press working.
Features & Benefits
- Centered and full-length slide guides
- Forced oil lubrication system on the crank bearings and in slide guide area
- Compact design frame reduces installation space
- Reduced frame deflection improves die life and part quality
- Operation panel designed for operability and safety
- Large easy to use touch-screen display
- Fastest hydraulic overload protection system in the industry, HOLP
- Link Motion (optional)