“SAFETY FIRST” SYSTEM
- The Electro-permanent system does not lose holding force with loss of power.
- A spring safety key switch must be turned to the enable mode at the same time the mag or de-mag button is pushed eliminating the possibility to mag or de-mag inadvertently.
- A bottom dead center interlock prevents de-mag unless press is closed.
- Proximity switch puts the press into e-stop if a die separates from the magnet and ensures the die is flat enough with no air gaps to be properly held.
- CSS system checks the internal wiring in the magnet and controller to ensure correct system magnetization is achieved.
- MSD system checks the magnetic field to ensure the die is magnetic and no mechanical damage to the system has occurred during a die change and double checks the aire gap check of the proximity switch.
EASY TO INSTALL
- MBS is easy to install: using bolts to mount magnetic plates to existing T-slots or tapped holes.
- Its modularity allows adaptability for any need.
- No modifications to the press are required. MBS is made to fit your press.
- The new reduced thickness of the modules allows you to save press daylight. Bigger dies can be used in smaller presses.
FAST AND EASY
- One operator, with no tools, can operate all the die-clamping easily and in total safety, while staying outside the press.
- Load the die, close the press and press the button for the upper, then the lower.
SAFE AND UNIFORM
The MBS technology is not affected by electrical breakdowns; the die will stay in position even without power supply, with the same strength indefinitely. This uniform clamping force allows repeatability and constant quality of the stamping process by eliminating any flexing of the die shoe.